Wes DuganLUTCF CLU Agency Manager
- Farm Bureau Insurance Agent since 2001
- Graduated in 1994 from North Carolina State University, B.A. in Economics
- Graduated in 1998 from North Carolina State University, M.S. in Agricultural Economics
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors member (NAIFA)
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Local Involvement: Lebanon Kiwanis Club, Lebanon Kiwanis Little League, Lebanon Chamber of Commerce, Wilson County Casa, Wilson County United Way Board, Leadership Wilson, and Lebanon BNI Referral Network Group
- Farm Bureau Insurance Recognitions: Honor Council, Winners Circle, Round Table, All Star, Top 10 Agent in 2013, Top 25 Agent in 2014
214 Castle Heights Ave N, Ste A,Lebanon TN 37087-2740
Monday - Friday 8 - 5
Get Covered. Start Here.
Get a Quote
State law requires that every driver in Tennessee must be insured. We know you have options, and we thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. As a Tennessee insurance company, we only serve residents of the state with Tennessee-registered vehicles. Simply enter your driver and vehicle information, select coverage details, submit contact information, and await your quote!
At Farm Bureau, we understand that it’s much more than a house. It’s your home. That’s why we offer a broad range of property and liability coverage to help you find the right fit. To determine what type of coverage is appropriate, begin by taking an inventory of your home, create a list, take photos, record video, and don’t forget to make copies. Then get your quote—right here.
When it comes to life insurance, options abound. From term- and whole-life plans to universal life and annuities, Farm Bureau is well-versed and experienced at matching customers with the right plan for specific situations and individual needs. As with our auto and home plans, fair quotes on Farm Bureau life insurance coverage are quickly and easily accessible, here at our site.
New drivers between the ages of 16 and 17 are eligible for The First Mile, a program from Farm Bureau that helps new drivers navigate their first miles on the road, safely and successfully. The First Mile offers up to 10-percent savings on auto insurance for eligible, accident-free drivers. The First Mile begins with completion of our online course and a related meeting with an agent.
Find out more about Farm Bureau Insurance’s Home, Auto, and Life plans
Affordable auto insurance provided with award-winning customer service has 97 percent of our policyholders renewing their premiums year after year.
Protect your home with one of the nation's top-rated home insurance companies. Get the policy that's right for you today.
Rest easy knowing your family is taken care of with the number one writer of individual individual life insurance in Tennessee.
The First Mile helps new drivers get through their first miles safely. Farm Bureau Insurance offers as much as 10 percent savings on auto insurance to accident-free 16- and 17-year-old drivers