Red Logo with White Lettering for Header


File a Claim

Contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance agent to start the claims process. Find an agent.

Call 24/7 for claims reporting.


Log in anytime to file a claim online.

Common Questions about Claims

Whether it’s an auto or homeowners claim, you can contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance agent and they will help you get the claims process started. 

You may also call us 24/7 for claims reporting at 877-876-2222.  

Additionally, you may file a claim through your online account.

Please be prepared to tell us the cause and date of the loss. All theft and vandalism losses must be reported to the police. 

Before filing a claim, always read your policy – declarations, riders, limits, exclusions. In some circumstances, filing an excessive number of claims can result in rate increases or even cancellation upon policy renewal. 

Consult your Farm Bureau Insurance agent for a more in-depth explanation. 

  1. After notifying the police, contact your insurance company to report the accident as soon as possible, preferably within a 24-hour period. Your insurance agent can help you start the claims process, or you may call us 24/7 for claims reporting at 877-876-2222. You may also file your claim through your online account.  

  2. Be ready to report any or all details from the accident such as the names and insurance information of all people involved, any damages to either vehicle, location and time of the accident, and police report number. 

Immediately notify the local law enforcement agency in the area where the accident, theft or vandalism occurred to report the incident. Never admit fault. 

It is always best to await instructions from the responding authority, but in cases where there are no injuries and only minor property damage, it may be safer to move your vehicle to the shoulder of the roadway while waiting for the authorities to arrive. 

Tennessee law says if you are involved in a minor traffic accident on a Tennessee interstate or divided highway, you should move your vehicle off the road as soon as possible. 

Signs along urban interstates urge motorists to move their vehicles if they are involved in fender benders. This provision of Tennessee law applies only to accidents that occur on a divided, controlled access or interstate highway. 

Our claims representatives will gladly assist with claims when coverage is provided by Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies. However, if we do not provide coverage and have no right of subrogation, our claims representatives are unable to contact the other company on your behalf. 

Claims Resources

Tennessee's Insurance Company since 1948.

Facebook social media icon
X social media icon
Instagram social media icon
LinkedIn social media icon
YouTube social media icon
Red Logo with White Lettering for Header

Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies

P.O. Box 307

Columbia, TN 38402-0307