Kent Morris

Kent Morris

LUTCF Agency Manager
  • Farm Bureau Insurance agent since 2006
  • Life Underwriter Training Council Fellowship member
  • National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors member, former president
  • Farm Bureau Insurance Recognitions: Honor Council, Winners Circle, Presidents Award, Round Table, All Star, and 2007 Region 2 Top Rookie
419 US Highway 51 Bypass W, Dyersburg TN 38024-1937
Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Get Covered. Start Here.
Get a Quote

State law requires that every driver in Tennessee must be insured. We know you have options, and we thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. As a Tennessee insurance company, we only serve residents of the state with Tennessee-registered vehicles. Simply enter your driver and vehicle information, select coverage details, submit contact information, and await your quote!

At Farm Bureau, we understand that it’s much more than a house. It’s your home. That’s why we offer a broad range of property and liability coverage to help you find the right fit. To determine what type of coverage is appropriate, begin by taking an inventory of your home, create a list, take photos, record video, and don’t forget to make copies. Then get your quote—right here.

When it comes to life insurance, options abound. From term- and whole-life plans to universal life and annuities, Farm Bureau is well-versed and experienced at matching customers with the right plan for specific situations and individual needs. As with our auto and home plans, fair quotes on Farm Bureau life insurance coverage are quickly and easily accessible, here at our site.

New drivers between the ages of 16 and 17 are eligible for The First Mile, a program from Farm Bureau that helps new drivers navigate their first miles on the road, safely and successfully. The First Mile offers up to 10-percent savings on auto insurance for eligible, accident-free drivers. The First Mile begins with completion of our online course and a related meeting with an agent.

Find out more about Farm Bureau Insurance’s Home, Auto, and Life plans

Auto Insurance

Affordable auto insurance provided with award-winning customer service has 97 percent of our policyholders renewing their premiums year after year.

Home Insurance

Protect your home with one of the nation's top-rated home insurance companies. Get the policy that's right for you today.

Life Insurance

Rest easy knowing your family is taken care of with the number one writer of individual individual life insurance in Tennessee.

First Mile

The First Mile helps new drivers get through their first miles safely. Farm Bureau Insurance offers as much as 10 percent savings on auto insurance to accident-free 16- and 17-year-old drivers

  Farmer Charlie Oct 26 Farmer Charlie added 5 new photos. Hey, look at this little fella's awesome Halloween costume courtesy of Amber Evans! Anybody else going as a farmer or rancher this year? Photos from Farmer Charlie's post Farmer Charlie Oct 23 Who else is excited for this week's game? I'm back again with another Chalk Talk, this time with a question from Lewis Moore.     Chalk Talk - Lewis Moore Farmer Charlie Oct 16 Time for this week's Chalk Talk! Today's question comes courtesy of Jamie Palo.     Chalk Talk - Jamie Palo
Contact Kent
* Indicates a required field
When I was younger, if your friends weren't home, you had to go find them. - Farmer Charlie  
Home About Us Dyersburg Farm Bureau Insurance Kent Morris Dyersburg Farm Bureau Insurance Kent Morris