Why do I need a Farm Bureau membership?

Farm Bureau Insurance is a benefit of the Tennessee Farm Bureau, a membership organization. Dues are $30 a year, and all residents of Tennessee are eligible.

What are my payment options?

You can pay:

  • Annually by bill
  • Quarterly by bill for annual policy premiums $200 and up
  • Monthly by checking account transfer for annual policy premiums $60 and up

We take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards. You can pay online at your fbitn.com account or by phone at 1-877-876-2222.

Has my mortgage company been billed?

Here are a few ways to find out:

  • Use the Contact Us form
  • Ask your local Farm Bureau Insurance agent
  • Call our Customer Service Center at 1-877-876-2222

Does Farm Bureau Insurance offer flood and earthquake insurance?

Though we do not offer flood and earthquake insurance, your agent can help you find those kinds of coverage through our brokerage program.

What can I expect during a property evaluation?

Before you turn in a formal application for property insurance, an agent will stop by to inspect and take pictures of your home. The agent will check things like the condition of the home, the kinds of material your home is made out of, and potential hazards. We do this to make sure you have the right kind of policy for your property.

How do I cancel my policy?

Please use the Contact Us form. Include the effective date of the cancellation, the reason you are requesting cancellation, and your policy number. If you have moved, we will need your new mailing address for any premium refunds. If your mortgage company paid the premium from an escrow account, any premium refund will be sent to the mortgage company for disbursement.

You may also contact your local Farm Bureau agent to sign a cancellation request.

I moved. What do I need to do?

Since moving may affect your coverages, contact the Farm Bureau Insurance agent at the local office closest to your new home to make any changes. To find your new agent’s office, click here.