General - FAQ

How do I pay my bill?

You can pay online, over the phone at 877-876-2222, or in person at your local Farm Bureau office.

Do you accept credit or check cards for payment?

You can use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card anytime. Follow this link to pay online, or if you prefer, call 877-876-2222 to pay through our automated telephone system.

In addition, you can also pay your premiums automatically each month by electronic funds transfer from your checking account. If you are interested in this option, our customer service personnel at your local Farm Bureau office will be glad to help you.

Why do I need a Farm Bureau membership to buy insurance?

Farm Bureau Insurance is a benefit of the Tennessee Farm Bureau, a membership organization. Dues are $30 a year, and all residents of Tennessee are eligible.

My premium is due today. What is the last day I can pay the premium and have no lapse in coverage?

If you have not paid your premium, we will send you two notices in the mail that include the last date you can pay your premium and have no lapse in coverage.

Sign in to your account to check the status of your policy and make a payment.

Has my payment been received?

You may Contact Us and ask us directly about your payment. Our goal is to get back to you with an answer within two hours on any business day. Also, you can contact your local Farm Bureau agent, or call our Customer Service Center at 1-877-876-2222, and our staff will be happy to help you.

Is my policy in force?

Click on Contact Us. Our goal is to get back to you with an answer to your specific question within two hours on any business day, or you may contact your local Farm Bureau agent.

How do I reinstate a policy?

Give our customer service team a call at 877-876-2222 or call your local office for reinstatement options.

How do I update my personal information?

There are three easy ways to update your personal information:

  • Change your info in your account
  • Call our customer service team at 877-876-2222
  • Contact your Farm Bureau Insurance agent

What do I need to do with my policy if I get a divorce?

Contact your Farm Bureau Insurance agent, and they will let you know.

I moved. What do I need to do?

Since moving may affect your coverages, contact the Farm Bureau Insurance agent at the local office closest to your new home to make any changes. To find your new agent’s office, click here.

How can I cancel my policy?

Click on Contact Us. Give us the date the cancellation will be effective and the reason you are cancelling. If you have moved, we will need your new mailing address for any premium refund due you. If your mortgage company paid the premium from an escrow account, any resulting premium refund will be sent to the mortgage company for disbursement.

You may also contact your local Farm Bureau agent to sign a cancellation request.

I would like a copy of my policy.

For a copy of your policy, Contact Us or send a written request to Farm Bureau Insurance, P.O. Box 307, Columbia, TN 38402. A duplicate policy will be mailed to you within a few business days.

If for any reason your mailing address has changed, please provide your current mailing address.

Auto - FAQ

Home - FAQ

Life - FAQ